Here are a few glimpses of how autumn is welcomed by a music therapist and Piedmont Music Therapy Owner:
- The supervision of music therapy students at Queens University of Charlotte has started during the Fall 2015 Semester. My honored load of students pursuing their bachelor of arts degree in music therapy is a delightful challenge. #Royals
- imagine released its 5th online music therapy magazine for practitioners, educators, and families this month. Having access to sneak peeks as an Editorial Team Member through the summer months was awesome. Click on the links for free access to the resource and to enjoy the team's intro video! #inclusion
- The Benner Studio Recital is planned for November 7, 2015. Save the date and join us to hear the talented performers! #privatelessons
- Clients are being introduced or reintroduced to music therapy group sessions that are contracted through PMT, LLC. Call to learn more about arranging a pilot session at your facility! #FortMill #RockHill #TegaCay
- Travel plans are being finalized for the American Music Therapy Association Conference in November 2015. Attending music therapy conferences on a bi- or annual basis is rewarding. Taking part in presenting concurrent sessions with colleagues and reuniting with music therapy friends & family is cream cheese icing on the pumpkin sheet cake (I greatly recommend Pioneer Woman's Recipe for that delicious fall desert and it is easy to freeze: ) Anyone else still need to register for the Cadenza 5K at AMTA Conference sponsored by the students of the Mid-Western Region of AMTA?! Would love to hear how you welcome the new season, and if the leaves are changing yet in your neck of the woods.... comment below.
- Happy fall y'all!