- Local events celebrating Earth Day and SC Strawberry Festival
- Longer days with more sunlight
- Students sharing countdowns towards graduation and/or summer break
- Tournaments for rugby, soccer, wrestling, etc.
- The seven regions of American Music Therapy Association have wrapped up their local conferences
- News following the Triple Crown Horse Races
Related to music even the Pandora Music App trends songs for spring holidays such as St. Patrick's Day and Cinco de Mayo. I'm curious if there will be suggested playlists for Mother's Day and Father's Day! There are more outdoor concerts and festivals occurring as summer approaches. You may hear more songs on the radio about summertime. Plus its enjoyable when music therapy sessions are able to be facilitated outdoors!
This time of the year is also filled with information for summer camps and programming. Piedmont Music Therapy, LLC is contracted by several camps for Summer 2015. Here are a few details for two of them:
Whether you're counting down the weeks until your family's next vacation or catching up on sleep from a cold or allergies, join in the excitement of summer's approach!
Discover ways to enjoy this time of the year and the rainbows that may appear!